Located in the Route 107 Industrial Park in Laconia, New Hampshire, Burns Machine is housed in a modern two story concrete building surrounding 10,000 square feet of manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and administrative area. Our facility accommodates both dock and street height loading.
Burns Machine has 34 full and part time employees:
- 22 – Manufacturing
3 – Engineering
- 1 – Production Control
- 4 – Quality Assurance
- 1 – Purchasing
- 1 – Customer Service
- 2 – Administration
Internal (full-time), Quality Assurance department, utilizing modern test/measurement/inspection equipment, involved in all aspects of Burns Machines manufacturing operations, including inspection of raw materials, first piece inspection, in process monitoring/inspection, and final part/assembly inspection (zero defect screening). Approved quality assurance to ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100. Dock to stock approvals and in house source inspection.
To go to the Quality Clauses database page, click here.
- Prototype and Production CNC Turning, 1/16 inch to 12 inch diameter
- Prototype and Production CNC Milling, 30" in Length, 18" in Width, 18" in Depth
- Plunge Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Production/General/Experimental Machining
- CNC Code Generation for General CNC Machining, Full 4 th Axis/3D Machining
- Mold Design and Detailing
- Assembly and Testing
All manufacturing operations meet the requirements of OSHA, including appropriate training of employees on safety (comprehensive safety manual), use of personal protective equipment, lockout/tag out and hazard communication.